Saturday, November 20, 2010

Am I alive because I blog? Or do I blog because I'm alive?

I think that's really the age old question really.

Oh by the way - now for something completely different.

Beatles are on iTunes now. Not that it matters to me because I purchased both the Stereo and Mono box sets release 9/9/9 last year - what can I say, I 'm a fan. But as of this day, November 20th, 2010, The Beatles occupy 3 of the top 10 albums downloaded on iTunes. Yippee!


Last but certainly not least - The Smashing Pumpkins new song Tom Tom has found it's way onto the interweb and the new EP comes out in days. Exciting to say the very least.

I was offered $400 for my 2nd row tickets for their concert on December 8th. Naturally I could not sell out for less than $1,000.




No comments:

Post a Comment